The following is a brief introduction to the physical properties of SABIC® POE C0560. Plastic Engine (China) has also prepared a detailed physical property table for your query. The most comprehensive physical property table with detailed content, but please refer to the actual operation. Welcome to download and use. You can also find SABIC® POE C0560 related products by entering our Sabic Plastics General Catalog or Sabic Plastic Physical Property Table. If you have any questions about our products, please 2元彩票 directly at 400-6700-720.
SuQing provides you with high-quality services, complete certificates, formal channels, flexible transactions, reasonable prices, excellent quality, same-day delivery, and on-time delivery. Physical property tables (English and Chinese versions), processing parameter tables, ROHS (SGS ), Material Safety Sheet MSDS, UL Yellow Card and FDA certification related information.
Remarks: excellent toughness , good processability , excellent aging resistance, good fluidity
Important parameters: Melt index ( 190 ° C / 2.16 kg) 0.5 g / 10 min density 0.863 g / cm2 , injection molding.
Click to download SABIC® POE C0560 original physical properties table
Click to browse SABIC® POE C0560 Chinese physical property table
SABIC POE POE
POE is a thermoplastic elastomer that utilizes a metallocene catalyst to achieve in-situ polymerization of ethylene and octene. The particularity of the molecular structure gives it excellent mechanical properties, rheological properties and UV resistance. In addition, it also has the advantages of good affinity with polyolefins, good low temperature toughness, and high cost performance, so it is widely used in plastic modification. The emergence of this new material has attracted strong attention from the plastics and rubber industries around the world. It also brings a new concept to the modification and processing of polymers. The reason why POE has excellent properties, can achieve high-speed extrusion has a very uniform molecular structure, it has a very narrow molecular weight distribution (MWD) and crystallinity. Therefore, it can meet the requirements of many applications. Such as: flexibility, hardness, elasticity, permanent compression deformation, heat resistance, transparency and other important characteristics. In addition, it has excellent fluidity and can be effectively bridged by peroxides, silicones or irradiation methods.
(1) The soft chain curl structure of octene and the crystallized ethylene chain serve as physical crosslinking points, which makes it both excellent in toughness and good processability.
(2) There is no unsaturated double bond in POE molecular structure, and it has excellent aging resistance.
(3) POE has a narrow molecular weight distribution, has good fluidity, and has good compatibility with polyolefins.
(4) Good fluidity can improve the dispersion effect of fillers, and at the same time, it can also improve the welding mark strength of products.
POE has the general physical properties of thermoplastic elastomers, such as moldability, waste recycling, and vulcanizate properties. The price is low and the relative density is small, so the volume price is low, the POE has excellent heat resistance and cold resistance, a wide range of use, weather resistance, and aging resistance. But oil resistance, compression resistance and wear resistance are not very good.
Compared with other traditional elastic materials, the outstanding performance of Sabic POE is:
1. Lighter weight: This advantage can improve the efficiency of operation, make more resin per unit weight, reduce the cost and increase economic benefits.
2. Good low temperature fragility: Sabic POE and PVC have the same hardness at low temperature, and their low temperature fragility is far superior to PVC.
3. Excellent weather resistance: Sabic POE is polymerized by saturated bonds, which has very weather resistance; SBS elastomer is composed of unsaturated double bonds, which is relatively easy to be destroyed by UV light, weather resistance Worse.
4. Excellent processability: Sabic POE has a unique long side chain that is incorporated in the molecular structure, thus enhancing its processability.
5. Low-temperature fluidity: The fluidity of Sabic POE in a low-temperature environment is consistent with applications that can withstand high impacts at low temperatures. Of course, the higher the amount of Sabic POE in the blend with PP, the more it can exhibit its excellent flowability.
6. Sabic POE and EPDM In the mixed chain of TPO elastomer, Sabic POE has very good dispersibility and tensile strength, while EPDM is slightly inferior.
Relationship between POE plastic content and melt index :
After adding POE plastic, the melt index of the system increased. The POE plastic itself has good fluidity. Its addition also improves the fluidity of the entire system. When the POE plastic content exceeds 15 parts, the melting index of the system remains basically unchanged. To continue to improve the fluidity of the system, Can't be completely dependent on POE plastics.
Application of Sabic POE in the rubber industry
The advantages of Sabic POE are better than the currently used EPM and EPDM rubber. From a technical point of view, the two major characteristics of Sabic POE are enough to prove its superiority:
1. Its specific gravity is between 0.857 and 0.908, and it can provide different elastic properties.
2. It breaks the relationship between Mooney viscosity (MOONEY VISCOSITY) and physical properties when processing traditional rubber.
relationship. General traditional elastomer, MOONEY VISCOSITY usually ranges from 20 to 90
Between; low Mooney is easy to process but poor mechanical properties, high Mooney, has good mechanical properties, but processing
Not easy. However, Sabic POE has a Mooney range between 2 and 40, which is a low Mooney material.
However, the mechanical properties are as good as those of the high Mooney material.
Sabic POE is superior to EPM and EPDM rubber in the following three items:
1.Excellent heat aging resistance
2.Excellent compression set and high ozone resistance
3.Good UV stability
Sabic POE replaces zigzag PVC, EPDM, EPR, EMA, EVA, TPV, SBS and LDPE materials, and is used in different products, such as: automotive baffles, clear labyrinth laboratory catheters, conveyor belts, printing rollers, machine zero Components, sports shoes, midsole and outsole, components and insulated cables, etc.
Application scope of POE :
It is mainly used to make toughened PP, PE and PA to make bumpers, fenders, steering wheels, pads, etc. in the automotive industry. In the wire and cable industry, heat resistance and environmental resistance require insulation layers and sheaths. It is also used in industrial products such as hoses, conveyor belts, tapes and molded products. Medical equipment, household appliances, sports goods, toys, etc., and packaging films, especially suitable for low-smoke and halogen-free fuel; hoses for cosmetics and food; foamed midsoles and outsoles for sports shoes; flame retardant masterbatches; Stretch film, wrapping film, all kinds of cling film; also used in industrial pressed products such as hoses, conveyor belts, tapes and molded products, etc.
POE processing molding:
POE does not require mixing and vulcanization. It can be processed by common thermoplastic processing equipment. The molding processing temperature and processing pressure should generally be slightly higher, and can be processed at extremely high processing speeds. It can be injection-molded, extruded, or processed into a sheet or film by a calender, and can be blow-molded. Products with complex shapes can be manufactured by thermoforming. Various colors can be added as required to make different colors. Some manufacturers provide special grades of various grades, such as oil-resistant, flame-retardant, electrically stable, and electrostatically paintable, depending on the requirements of the product. Sometimes in order to improve the processing performance and the use performance of certain products or reduce costs, certain compounding agents can also be added, such as antioxidants, softeners and fillers, colorants, etc. Scraps and waste can be recycled and reused. But generally the proportion does not exceed 30%, so POE has no effect on the performance of the blending system.
POE uses injection molding: the temperature of the back of the barrel is generally 150 to 170 degrees, the temperature of the middle of the barrel is generally 160 to 180 degrees, the temperature of the front of the barrel is generally 170 to 190 degrees, and the temperature of the nozzle is generally 180 degrees To 200 degrees, the mold temperature is about 20 to 60 degrees, the injection speed should not be too fast, generally slow to medium speed.
POE uses extrusion molding, and the barrel temperature generally fluctuates from 190 degrees to 150 degrees from the front end to the end. Extruded products that are too high in temperature are prone to cracking, and the shapes of extruded products that are too low may be irregular. The molding temperature should be strictly controlled during processing.