Difficulties behind China's 4,000 km / h "Super High Speed Rail"
2. Dynamic stability of maglev system under high-speed motion:
The low-speed maglev train's "off-run" error per 10 meters does not exceed 3 mm, while the high-speed maglev train's "off-run" error must be controlled within 1 mm.
- Recommended reading:
- What is the "money" outlook of China's modified plastics? 13 listed companies decrypt for you!
- Status and development prospects of China's modified plastics industry in 2018
- South Korea increases investment in Chinese market after Rakuten
- Deep Analysis: Development Trend of China's Modified Plastic Industry
- Status: Rakuten damaged 500 billion won, will sell one-third of Chinese stores
- SABIC and JA Promote "Light Up the Future" Corporate Social Responsibility Demonstration Project in China
- Sourcing material-China's rubber and plastics industry chain material selection tool
- Chinese oil demand slumps, Angolan crude prices fall for many months
- The impact of China's extraction of "burnable ice" on oil prices
- Analysis: China's Belt and Road Policy Sees Changes in Polymer Landscape